Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Birthday Parties!

Hmmm...my last blog post was last July, what happened?  I'm blaming facebook - it is just too easy to 'surf' facebook instead of doing anything productive.  And I'll admit to being a horrid procrastinator.   Maybe I will start doing better....tomorrow.

So this blog is linked to The Dance Company website as a way to showcase dance photos and videos - but I also like to keep family up to date on photos of our kids!  So this post is a combination of the two - Jalyn's Belated Birthday Party at the Dance Studio.  We have been having lots of fun parties lately, and after putting off Jalyn's November Birthday party until May (who said I was a procrastinator?), she finally decided to have a Fashion Makeover Roller Skating Karaoke Party - it was way fun.  Here's some pics...

We had fashion.

We danced.

We had makeup...or war paint in some cases...

Silly poses for the camera,

And Friends.

Did I mention Karaoke on Roller Skates?

Birthday Parties at The Dance Company are a really fun way to celebrate with lots of kids, without having lots of kids at your house!!  They can run and go crazy and you don't have to worry about spills or broken furniture.  We can Roller Skate, sing Karaoke, Dress Up, Dance, Tumble, Cheer - and Celebrate!

Happy Half-Birthday to this wacky girl!

No comments: